A 60 minute consultation with the doctor to assess your health, manage any current concerns and detect early signs of preventable diseases.
- In-depth medical history taken including personal and family history
- Review of lifestyle including diet, exercise, alcohol and smoking
- Review and rationalisation of medications
- Full clinical examination to include;
• Height, weight, body mass index, fat content
• Systematic examination of the cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, neurological and musculoskeletal systems.
• Lung function testing
• Breast, prostate and testicular screening when requested
- Urine analysis
- Full blood profile including; full blood count, kidney function, liver function, blood sugar, cholesterol and lipid profile, inflammatory markers, bone profile.
Additional laboratory tests can be organised as required and an additional fee will be charged including cervical smear, HPV screening and PSA testing.
A report will be sent to you detailing any recommendations following the consultation. Any specialist referrals and diagnostic tests required can be arranged.
Wellwoman including Cervical Smear & HPV – £395
Wellman including PSA (Prostate Screening) – £345